We believe Kansas is in the middle of a healthcare access emergency. That's why we've launched Campaign 911, in which we're recruiting health equity ambassadors to from across the state to respond to that emergency. What does a health equity ambassador do? It's simple:
- Commit to talk with at least 9 Kansans you know about the need for KanCare Expansion.
- Commit to contact at least 1 legislator.
- Commit to participate in at least 1 event or action.
Here are some links to upcoming events or information.
- Register for Virtual Training for new ambassadors - Saturday, May 20, 10-10:45am
- Register for Virtual Training for new ambassadors - Tuesday, May 23⋅6-6:45pm
- Take the on-demand online training for new ambassadors
More Connections for Ambassadors
Facts about Medicaid Expansion
- 2023 Alliance for Healthy Kansas Briefing Book
- Medicaid Expansion’s Impact on the Kansas Behavioral Health System and Users of Behavioral Health Services
- Racial Equity Facts
- Rural Hospitals at Risk of Closing
- The Effects Of Medicaid Expansion Under The ACA: A Systematic Review
About Relational Organizing