BECOME A MEMBER
MORE2 is primarily composed of faith communities that become congregational members. However, other not-for-profit organizations can also become institutional members. If your organization or faith community is not a part of MORE2, you can become an individual member. There's room for everyone!
ORGANIZATIONAL & CONGREGATIONAL MEMBERSHIP
Are you part of an organization or congregation and want to get involved in social justice? Here’s what you do:
- Meet staff or leaders of MORE2 and check out some meetings/activities.
- Follow your institution protocol (congregational vote, pastoral leader decision, board vote, etc.) to officially join.
- Dues are $300 the year you join and a modest amount thereafter, based upon your budget.
- Appoint two delegates from your organization to the MORE2 Board.
- Encourage a member of your clergy to attend a monthly Clergy Caucus in Missouri or Kansas.
- Send members of your congregation to the National Leadership Training.
- Involve your members in MORE2 task forces and specific projects.
INTERESTED IN BECOMING AN ORGANIZATIONAL OR CONGREGATIONAL MEMBER?
Click the button below to send us a note, and we'll reach out to set up a conversation about becoming an institutional member!
- Donate $10/month in dues (or secure a donor “sponsor”)
- Get involved in Issues2Action task forces, the annual event committee, etc.
- Attend Individual Caucus Meetings to elect board members
INTERESTED IN BECOMING AN INDIVIDUAL MEMBER?
Sign up now, using the button below. It's fast and easy!